Things to Try
Healthy minds and healthy kids!
Play time at home is really important for your child’s development. We have made a small list of different activities for you to try as a family during your quality time! As always, we’d be delighted to hear any suggestions so if you have recipes, tips and tricks of your own, please let us know!
Simple & Easy 2 Ingredient Cloud Playdough
- 2 parts cornflour/corn starch
- Food colouring (optional)
Give mixture a good stir
Add the food colouring (optional) a few drops
Fake Snow Recipe
Mix 1 cup of baking soda with 1 cup of shaving cream. Mix with a fork. Add a few drops of water until the mixture takes on a snow-like appearance. You may need to add a little more water or baking soda depending on the humidity of your room.
Science Experiment - Storm in a Glass
- 1 Part shaving foam
- Fill glass half full with water
- Add shaving foam to water to ¾ full
- Even out the foam with a spoon to make flat and level
- Mix ½ cup of water with 10 drops of food colouring in a separate container.
- Gently add the coloured water, spoonful by spoonful, to the top of the shaving cream.
- When it gets too heavy, watch it storm!!!
Contact us today
As always, we'd be delighted to hear any suggestions so if you have recipes, tips and tricks of your own, please let us know!